Progressive Tech Ltd trading as Stock-logic.com (referred to Stock Logic through the remainder of these Terms and Conditions) provides a service that transmits to our members certain market information, referred to as “Real-Time Streaming Quotes”, “Real-Time Stock Alerts”, “Real-Time Stock Filtering” and “Real-Time Streaming News” (our “Service”). Your use of and access to the Service and the information made available through the Service are subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Subscription Agreement (the “Agreement”). By using the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Stock Logic reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Stock Logic aims to deliver a reliable and accurate Service, you understand and also agree that Stock Logic cannot be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of any and all information disseminated on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such information. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. General Account Terms
- You must be 18 years old or older to use this service.
- Accounts registered by any automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your Full legal name, a valid email address, and all other information requested in order to complete our signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by more than one person is not permitted. separate logins can be created if you require access for multiple persons.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Stock Logic cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
2. System Access.
You shall be responsible for obtaining the access to a Broadband service with a bandwidth speed of such that allows our software to run.
3. Ownership of Software.
You understand that the Service is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application which contains software proprietary to Stock Logic and/or it’s third parties (“Third Party Suppliers”) and licensed to Stock Logic. Stock Logic retains full title and ownership to the Service, related content, trademarks, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights therein. Your receipt of the Service does not constitute a sale of the Stock Logic Software in any form. As licensee, you simply rent the software from Stock Logic on a contractual basis.
4. Authorized Use of Information.
You are authorised to receive and use the Information solely in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of the Information by you, including, but not limited to, re-distribution or reprocessing, in whole or in part, is prohibited and you agree not to transmit, divulge, or publish any part of the contents in any way provide the Information, or any part thereof, to any other person.
5. Payment & Refunds.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you start a paying subscription for any one of our subscription plans, you will continue to be charged automatically each month on the same calendar day until you cancel. Stock Logic offer a free, no-risk 7 day trial of the software. The free trial requires you to fill your credit card details and if you wish to not proceed with the service after the 7 day trial we require you to request cancellation via you account settings prior to the trial ending. If you do not cancel before the end of the trial your credit card will be charged for your chosen subscription period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis depending on your subscription choice and is non-refundable. There is not the option for refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open subscription. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
6. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your subscription. We do not consider an email or phone request to cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Cancel Subscription link in your account settings. The Cancellation screen provides a simple cancellation process. Your subscription will immediately be cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current subscription your cancellation will immediately take effect and you will not be charged following the cancellation. You will however continue to have full access to the Trade Logic Web Service and Platform until your current paid subscriotion period is over.
- Stock Logic, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Stock Logic reserves the right to refuse service to any member for any reason at any time.
7. Modifications to the Services and Prices
- Stock Logic reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, Stock Logic remains committed to enhancing it services and when new features are introduced pricing may be subject to change, members will receive 30 days notice from us for any pricing variance. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Stock Logic Website (www.stock-logic.com) or the Service itself.
- Stock Logic shall not be liable to any member or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to members with an active subscription and is only available via email.
- You are of the understanding that Stock Logic uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary market data, software, networking, storage, and related technology that is required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Stock Logic.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Stock Logic does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Stock Logic shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Stock Logic has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. You understand that Stock Logic has absolutely no obligation to refund or compensate any service fees paid by you, either in full or on a pro-rated basis, as a result of any service interruptions and/or errors.
- The failure of Stock Logic to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stock Logic and this governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Stock Logic.
You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any loss, damage, expense, cost or liability incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any of these Terms.
- Financial Disclaimer
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on Stock Logic Website or other platforms are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website or platforms should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Stock Logic. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always do you own research.
11. Agreement Effective Date.
The effective date of this Agreement shall be the date of acceptance by you of this Agreement as evidence by you clicking the “Start Trial” button on the registration page found at https://www.stock-logic.com/signup, or the date you actually login to use the Service, whichever occurs first. Payment shall be accepted by credit card only.